Release Update: June 11, 2020
Every two weeks or so, we'll share new data layers, release new software functionality, and provide tutorials and tips. Please don't hesitate to reach out to request training, make enhancement requests, or to better understand our platform. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can now buffer polygons for an Aware project.
- Aware now supports the ability to import long/lat locations from .CSV.
- View length and area dimensions of an Aware project.
Data Additions & Updates
New Pivvot Data Layers: Communication Tower and Obstacle
- The point location of large format (30ft or taller) communications towers and Digital Signal\Flight Obstacles.
- Communication towers include: microwave, cellular, industrial/business private radio, AM/FM/TV, private land mobile, and Maritime/aviation broadcast and communication towers.
- Obstacle data includes: antenna structures registered with the FCC and FAA, and locations of licensed and built towers, and towers submitted for construction.
For more information, visit the Pivvot Data Dictionary.