Release Update: July 13, 2020
The latest release of Pivvot is available. Please don't hesitate to reach out to request training, make enhancement requests, or to better understand our platform. You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branding Update: The Pivvot platform will now be branded as Pivvot rather than Integra Link. This will not affect user access or settings.
Introducing Pivvot Data Layers On-Demand: Users of the Pivvot platform can now visualize Pivvot data in a Site View!
What are Pivvot Data Layers On-Demand?
- Pivvot has curated a database of land, environmental, socio-economic, and engineering data.
- Users can now access that data on-demand within a site view anywhere in the U.S.
Why did we add Pivvot Data Layers On-Demand?
- Users who want to view an area of interest but do not want to create or upload a project can now turn on layers for anywhere in the contiguous U.S.
- Pivvot is committed to delivering data to our customers in intuitive and useful ways.
- We continue to reduce project time associated with data collection and assessment. You can access Pivvot Data Layers in less than 5 minutes.
How do I use Pivvot Data Layers On-Demand?
- Log into the Pivvot Platform, zoom to your project area, turn on the Pivvot Layers, view the data.
- An administrator needs to add Pivvot data layers to your site view via Publish or users can request support.
Why should I use Pivvot Data Layers On-Demand?
- View a single data layer quickly.
- Perform a quick, visual assessment without analytics.
- Conduct a high-level desktop for a bid.
- Assess an area or corridor without defining a strict project location.